(@billy)
Trusted Member
已加入: 3年 前
帖子: 33
Topic starter  
wpf-cross-image

我一直和朋友说,特斯拉(TSLA:Nasdaq)只要每次股价掉10%你就可以买,看长远的投资。

从最高1200+到现在800-900之间徘徊,特斯拉还有机会再上高峰吗?

首先分享一下,在ARK Daily Trade数据中,木头姐的ARK基金从今年2022年1月一直买特斯拉, 而且最重要是没有卖出去任何一股特斯拉,在她眼中一定非常看好特斯拉。

在智能电动车的行业中,特斯拉肯定是品牌第一位,比所有传统汽车品牌包括奔驰宝马奥迪等等在智能电动车的板块中还要高,有品牌就可以有价格上的溢价。

从销量上来说特斯拉绝对是行业第一,2021年全年,特斯拉共计生产新能源汽车930,422辆,交付936,172辆。除了本身卖车的收入和各式各样的软件服务收费,还有每卖出一台车都可以产生碳积分,这个是重要收入之一,还有碳交易价格每年都会涨,这方面收入真的不能少看。

基于环保减排的大环境下,未来智能电动车市场一定是会越来越大,销量会涨, 翻几番是没有问题的, 加上背靠我们伟大中国 - 全世界最好最大的工厂支持,特斯拉有足够产能应付未来需求。

只要市场足够大,市场上就会有很多竞争者出现,在中国已经有蔚来小鹏理想比亚迪,还有一些智能手机公司华为小米OV都说要做智能电动车,所有公司都想分一杯羹。智能电动车有没有技术壁垒?未来的技术肯定是以自动驾驶作为重要的发展方向,而且自动驾驶需要大量路面驾驶数据,相信特斯拉应该是拥有最多这方面的数据,就算是传统汽车企业要进来,这方面都是比较欠缺,因为不管他们之前卖了多少台车,都没有记录这方面的数据,现在就算有都是实验室的数据具多。

现在要超越特斯拉,真的不是一件容易的事情。

你觉得值不值得买?

以上的文章只代表我个人的立场, 不涉及任何投资建议和意见。

This topic was modified 2年 前 13 times by Trend n Pattern

引用
Make money just for coffee
(@make-money-just-for-coffee)
Estimable Member
已加入: 2年 前
帖子: 72

Thx for sharing. I do agree with Tesla on long term hold as I don't see the competitors like BMW, Porsche, Mercedes Benz can be any rival in short run. As the big gasoline brands still need to maintain their "gasoline" technicians and biz they can only switch their position to green tech gradually. People always refer to Kodak and Poloraid which have stuck to analogue biz leading to the failure. But more and more car buyers are trending to buy EVs leading to the big demand, esp for China market as you can see the drastic increase of delivery for XPEV, Li and Nio.    

I have decided to start investing in TSLA after my sell off at around USD 600 with slight coffee break gain (actually i missed the bull trend). Hope I can start the game near USD 700. 😉 

比利强 reacted
回复引用
(@billy)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

昨天晚上因为俄乌的情况,美股有很大的波动。特斯拉都有很大的波動,由最底700美元,拉高至802美元,差價102美元,可以看出特斯拉的硬实力。

再看看木头姐昨天的动作,再大量买入特斯拉。

回复引用
(@billy)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  
发布者: @make-money-just-for-coffee

Thx for sharing. I do agree with Tesla on long term hold as I don't see the competitors like BMW, Porsche, Mercedes Benz can be any rival in short run. As the big gasoline brands still need to maintain their "gasoline" technicians and biz they can only switch their position to green tech gradually. People always refer to Kodak and Poloraid which have stuck to analogue biz leading to the failure. But more and more car buyers are trending to buy EVs leading to the big demand, esp for China market as you can see the drastic increase of delivery for XPEV, Li and Nio.    

I have decided to start investing in TSLA after my sell off at around USD 600 with slight coffee break gain (actually i missed the bull trend). Hope I can start the game near USD 700. 😉 

Did you buy TSLA at USD 700 last night successfully?

回复引用
Make money just for coffee
(@make-money-just-for-coffee)
Estimable Member
已加入: 2年 前
帖子: 72

I missed it. Didn't expect it would drop to that level and rebound intraday. Next time i'll set before 😴.

回复引用
Share:

欢迎回来!

在下面登录您的帐户

创建新帐户!

填写以下表格进行注册

重置您的密码

请输入您的用户名或电子邮件地址以重置密码。

error: Content is protected !!
跳至工具栏