0 Likes
206 查看
 HW
(@hwsuen)
已加入: 2年 前
帖子: 2
Topic starter  
wpf-cross-image

The move to green tech has unprecedented effects on global economy mainly in two factors:

• inflation
  • aggregate demand.

The world in moving towards more EV on the roads are squeezing the supplies on many key ingredients (including but not limited to copper, aluminum, lithium and many rare earth minerals needed for the battery) necessary for the making while the developed countries are running out of young people for manufacturing the parts.

Major car brands need to write off millions in combustion engine related investments and supplies like lubes (and its manufacturing) have to be winded down to zero which impacts both employment and the balance sheets.

When supplies to green tech manufacturing are squeezed, inflation will get higher damping aggregate demand and you will see a lot of start stops in manufacturing that will affect the global economy.

History shows the adoption of any new technology, though eventually beneficial to all, has a lot of unknown and unpleasant side effects on the economy and its people.

This topic was modified 2年 前 3 times by Trend n Pattern

引用
Make money just for coffee
(@make-money-just-for-coffee)
Estimable Member
已加入: 2年 前
帖子: 72

Thx for sharing, I myself is not a very "green tech" person so far and I am still driving a gasoline car. I still remember the film industry like Kodak and Polaroid where they were reluctant to switch into digital and leading to severe market loss to Fujifilm and other new players.   

Ultimately the green tech will benefit to many, however has anyone mentioned the treatment of all the used batteries? Are they environmental friendly, biodegradable or can be recycled? 🤔 

回复引用
Share:

欢迎回来!

在下面登录您的帐户

创建新帐户!

填写以下表格进行注册

重置您的密码

请输入您的用户名或电子邮件地址以重置密码。

error: Content is protected !!
跳至工具栏